Sunday, June 1

1 June E42 BLOG POSTED!

Hi everyone, much delight in the ‘Wolfy’ camp!  I have managed to to upload the last weeks blog from the mobile sim card and hot spot to the laptop (yes a little boring for you but not for me) so now I will be able to post updates every other day.
This blog is of course primarily for family and friends but if anyone else finds it interesting then that’s OK with me.
Now the weird thing is that by the time you read this page you might wonder why I have written it!  Well if that’s the case it means you have already read all the pages that I could not upload for the last 10 days.
Today is the 1st of June and I have just checked the sunrise and sunset times on my GPS for tonight…...
Sunset and Sunrise are the same time…………YUP! we are now in the land of Midnight Sun well and truly…...
24 hours of daylight………….it’s new to us!  We’re off for a grand adventure in the Lofoten Islands now……..tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment